Back to work for a full five day work week. Christmas week I only worked three days and last week I was in the office only two days. I have a major hellish cold which ruined my New Year’s plans so instead my husband and I drank almond champagne that was 2 years old and listened to my mariachi neighbors light their illegal fireworks and play their tunes all night. It was a blue moon and I did have way too much Nyquil so it wasn't terrible. We did manage to stay up till 1:30 which shocked us both. My daughter is teething again which I must say sucks. She is 9 months old and has 6 teeth now. She has 4 up top and 2 on the bottom and I swear just when this teething fiasco stops and we get over it, she starts up again. So, she is bitchy and feverish and is constantly shitting her pants. It is not fun but then again I am not the parent that is at home having to deal with it and of course there is no tone of anymonisity there at all. None whatsoever. I have this death like cold and totally hit snooze when my alarm went off this morning at 5:45am and my lovely retard of a husband comes in and wakes me up at 6:30am and says, "babe aren't you going to get up? It's 6:30." Yeah, thanks a lot. He said he was busy feeding the baby. Thanks buddy. Like paying for that Sam's Club formula isn't important? Whatevs. I rolled out of bed and made it to work on time. I don't know why I rush, I am invisible here anyway. My boss didn't make it in anyway. He was stuck in a blizzard on a flight back from his vacation. Oh how I wish I could afford a vacation. Since I am technically still a fucking temp at this place, I logged into my online banking this morning to find that my glorious temp agency forgot to pay me last week. That is really great because I just wrote a check for my rent which of course is due on the first of the month. Yeah, guess who is about to bounce a check? Great. I am thirty years old and called good old dad and he rushed down to the bank and put money in my account cover the rent. Now, normally I would feel bad about that but for the record, he has never bailed me out like this (well lately he has kind of a lot, but never my rent) and until recently was the worst grandpa ever. He just now decided he liked my kid and wanted to be a part of her life, so don't think I am some spoiled brat. My dad is just as poor as me. In fact, my douche bag of an ex-husband owes my dad 100K and owes me like 40K. That is another long story. Anyway, so my New Years, sucked and my day sucked. I have this cold and really just want to go home and go to bed.
I signed up my husband and me for these marriage classes at my church. They were only $40 and it was for 6 weeks. It comes with free babysitting and I thought it would be something interesting to blog about even though no one actually reads this. My husband and I have been married for almost 2 years and have been together for 4 years and have a somewhat interesting story on how we met. I would say our marriage is pretty good. Overall I am pretty satisfied and I would say he is the one thing I don't regret in my life which is a pretty strong statement if you knew our story. I signed us for these classes because we are both divorced and although we are both not very religious if there is one thing I learned from my last marriage is that marriage takes work and that you need to constantly work on it day by day and not just when the shit hits the fan which is why I signed us up. I figure we are both happy so why not do it now when we are not hating each other? We could always work on communication. When my last marriage was going down in flames, we were past the point of working it out by the time marriage counseling even came up (he refused to go) so I figure a little tune up couldn't hurt. We will probably learn something new about each other and it's always fun to make fun of the other couples when we get in the car.
Monday, January 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment