Friday, January 8, 2010
Karma, Ex-husbands, and Current Husbands
Too bad being a douchebag doesn't kill you. I really hope there is such a thing as karma. Can I just add here that not one day goes by where I don't think to myself how much I hate my ex-husband? Breathe......That is all for today. I hope all of my readers enjoy their weekend. I have a date with my husband tonight and we are going to attempt to "connect". Apparently "couple closeness" is one of the five most important things in a marriage. This nugget of wisdom I learned from my wonderful marriage class that we started this week which basically told me my husband and I were in deep shit. This was all based on some on-line assessment that we both had to take before the class. Apparently we ranked very low and have a 'conflicted relationship'. Here I am thinking how great it was that we are starting this "built to last" marriage class and how proactive we are being with our marriage and my husband leans over to me as I tear up over the results of our couples assessment and says, "we aren't living a love story babe." What?? We aren't?? That was my reaction. Well that was news to me because apparently I am living a love story. So, tonight we are off to get close and reconnect, yahoo! That usually includes drinking too much and there is usually guacamole involved. Can't wait to reconnect!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment